sábado, 20 de febrero de 2016

One more valentine (for a boy)

Hello!
Believe it or not, this card was one of the valentines I gave last week at school . We have two boys in our class. Of course I wouldn't give them something with hearts or romantic :(
This is one:



I used orange and blue cardstock and two different embossing folders. The image is Bugaboo and I colored it with markers. the blue cardstock was a scrap my mom had for a card she did before, but I thought it would be fun to use it and I love the card!!! To embellish it I used orange bakers' twine.


And I will tell you all something that is very joyful for me: I will be a GUEST DESIGNER at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog during March, April and May!!!!!!! I feel so happy and honored :)

Challenges:
Catch the bug: keep it simple
Art by Miran AG
Brown Sugar AG
Chocolate coffee and cards AG
Creative fingers AG
Jo's scrap shack AG
City crafter negativity
Sparkle forum male
De cutting divas kids theme
Ike's world circles

15 comentarios:

  1. Such a great card! The different embossing you used is the perfect touch for this! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am sure this card was loved by the boy in your class! Thanks for entering our CAS challenge over at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week. Good luck in the draw. Please join us again soon.
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So cute!!!! Your card is so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a fabulous card for a boy!! Love the embossing!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cute card for a boy Vicky! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. How very sweet your card is!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The embossing is just right for this card. Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. FABulous - brilliant idea not to have slushy hearts on it as boys don't DO that stuff do they ? :-D Great colour combination and I love the embossing on there too. Many congratulations on being Guest Designer at Catch The Bug. I know you will enjoy that very much and I look forward to seeing your creations :-)
    Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Vicky this is awesome! If I were a little boy and received this Valentine, I would be super excited! The embossing is just lovely on this and I love the twine! And I will say, it's such an awesome feeling seeing a little kid creating away and entering my challenges! Keep it up, your work is already amazing! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!!! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I agree...no hearts for boys! This is even better! Thank you for joining our “Kid’s Theme” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Beautiful card !
    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly chalkenges, and good luck !
    MARYVONNE DT Menber

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Loving the embossing on this, Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Me again Vicky...love the colours!
    Thank you for sharing with Creative Fingers!
    Susan
    DT for Creative Fingers!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for commenting :)