lunes, 14 de enero de 2013

2013 Calendar

This weekend I was crafting with mom and using my new digis I won last week!!! I am having so much fun coloring them... This last week  my mom made a calendar and I wanted to do my own...


I used Lovelly Ballerina by The Paper Shelter. I colored with acuarelable pencils. I cut it out and then placed it on a white die cut with foami tape.


I used another bigger die to cut the pink dp. I used a different pink dp for the low part and an embossing folder on white cardstock for the upper part. I used pink ribbon and a heart ribbon and made a bow.  I also used a pearl ribbon to complete the sketch.

Challenges:
CLP: sketch
Crafty calendar: something new (new year, new stash)
EDITED: I won this challenge (thanks Mrs. Lynne!)
Delicious doodles: anything goes with your favorite colors
Stamping with the dragon: anything goes
My heart pieces: gettin' girly
EDITED: i AM TOP THREE IN THIS CHALLENGE!!!!!
The squirrel and the fox: anything goes
Challenges 4 everybody: anything goes
Platypus: anything goes
Glitter 'n Sparkle: use a digi
OSATT: Anything goes




9 comentarios:

  1. Such a beautiful calendar !!
    You did a fantastic job.. Thanks for sharing with us at one stitch at a time. Good luck.I hope to see you back again soon

    Choccy xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a fabulous calendar! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow that's really an awesome calendar! Totally love the way you have colored her and the fussy cutting all around.

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A brilliant calendar. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle this week, good luck

    ResponderEliminar
  5. LOVE it!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It's gorgeous i love the ballet dancer and well done on all the cutting. Your calendar is terrific. Thanks for sharing it with us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You did a wonderful job on your calendar Vicky...well done...thanks for joining our challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Keep up the great work Vicky, your cards are so cute!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "What's New" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for commenting :)