lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

A different fold card

My mom is learning to make cards with different folds and I like to learn too... So I made this card that has a different fold.


I used Trudy, freebie provided by Mo Manning a few weeks ago, I colored her with markers and pencils. I also used purple and pink glitter glue for her dress and cut it for the borders.


I used three different color cardstock and with a butterfly punch I made some decorations in one of the folds.


Challenges:
Simon says stamp: August holiday kids challenge "Anything goes"
Stitchy bear kids: anything goes

2 comentarios:

  1. Another fabulous card Vicky :-) I love the shape and the image and colours are gorgeous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que linda tarjetita... estas aprendiendo muchas cosas nuevas!
    Me encanta la nena y como la has decorado, te felicito!!!!!

    Mami :)

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for commenting :)